MERIDEN, Conn — Fireplace officers say unattended cooking led to a fireplace that tore by way of a Meriden dwelling Saturday morning.
The fireplace occurred at a 2-family dwelling on Hobart Road. Officers stated an individual was making meals on the range and left it unattended when the flames caught.
All eight folks have been in a position to evacuate from the house and officers credit score working fireplace detectors, in addition to reminding folks to by no means go away their range unattended.
HERE ARE MORE WAYS TO GET FOX61 NEWS
Obtain the FOX61 Information APP
iTunes: Click on here to obtain
Google Play: Click on here to obtain
Stream Reside on ROKU: Add the channel from the ROKU store or by looking out FOX61.