NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Flashpoint, the globally trusted chief in actionable menace intelligence, pronounces the addition of key leaders—Christina Cravens, SVP Advertising and marketing, and Steven Cooperman, VP Public Sector—to strengthen Flashpoint’s market and model consciousness worldwide and to execute on its flourishing public sector enterprise. These management additions comply with intently on the heels of Flashpoint’s largest FUSE Spring 2021 buyer convention, a number of progressive product releases and enhancements, and robust fiscal Q1 outcomes that push Flashpoint in direction of its second consecutive 12 months of close to 50% progress, all whereas remaining money circulation optimistic since 2019.
Christina Cravens, SVP Advertising and marketing, and Steven Cooperman, VP Public Sector Gross sales, Be a part of Flashpoint’s Group
Christina Cravens joins Flashpoint’s group as SVP Advertising and marketing to guide the corporate’s continued progress efforts and transfer our imaginative and prescient, methods, and model ahead whereas guaranteeing our choices ship on Flashpoint’s mission to assist our prospects determine threats and mitigate safety dangers. Cravens is a seasoned CMO, bringing over 25 years of expertise constructing and main progress advertising features at SaaS firms, together with well-known manufacturers like Sage, OpenText, Software program AG, AOL, IBM, and Neustar. Christina drives companies ahead by built-in go-to-market initiatives, strategic messaging, and scalable, business-aligned income progress.
Steven Cooperman has been appointed VP of Public Sector Gross sales, tasked with rising the corporate’s public sector enterprise and the event of a sturdy companion ecosystem. He joins Flashpoint with a longtime and various profession within the Public Sector, together with over 20 years in management positions at profitable enterprise software program firms and Federal System Integrators, together with ServiceNow, HP, Oracle, and Northrop Grumman.
“2021 is a pivotal 12 months for Flashpoint as organizations globally look to mitigate cybersecurity danger and discover methods to forestall vulnerabilities,” stated CEO and Co-Founder, Josh Lefkowitz. “We’re centered on main and innovating within the menace intelligence market and driving continued success and aggressive benefit for our prospects. With the addition of Christina and Coop, mixed with our sturdy product and roadmap, Flashpoint will proceed to strengthen our management place available in the market and speed up our progress.”
Flashpoint Innovation and Enterprise Momentum Acquire Steam in Early 2021
Information of Flashpoint’s expanded management group coincides with different optimistic enterprise and product momentum from Flashpoint, together with:
● With its greatest fiscal Q1 so far, Flashpoint is on observe for continued document progress. Early 2021 enterprise outcomes propel Flashpoint ahead, on observe to fulfill year-end targets that can see Flashpoint proceed its market-leading income and buyer progress momentum, whereas sustaining sturdy steadiness sheets and money circulation fundamentals.
● Completion of the biggest FUSE buyer convention but. On April 21, 2021, Flashpoint held its semi-annual buyer convention, FUSE Spring 2021. With greater than double the attendees in comparison with final 12 months, Flashpoint welcomed a whole bunch of safety and menace intelligence professionals to the day-long digital occasion—making it the largest and most profitable FUSE occasion but.
● Launch of two new merchandise in beneath two weeks, showcases innovation. In late March 2021, Flashpoint first introduced the addition of its Domain Monitoring and Takedowns providing. Then, in beneath two weeks in early April, Flashpoint rolled out its second new menace intelligence device, Card Fraud Mitigation. Each of those new Flashpoint product choices prolong the capabilities organizations have at their disposal to mitigate fraud and shield towards bodily and cyber threats wherever on-line.
● New and upcoming tailor-made occasion dashboards and UI enhancements. Flashpoint has additionally rolled out vital enhancements of its present product traces to prospects all through the primary a number of months of 2021, together with new methods to look, monitor, and visualize its menace intelligence by the addition of the Flashpoint Discover Tab and the Ransomware Dashboard, which is devoted to the sooner detection and investigation of potential ransomware assaults.
● Rollout of first, native no-code automation use-cases by way of Flashpoint Circulate. By this quarter, Flashpoint is rolling out the primary of many use-cases for its native, no-code automation engine, Flashpoint Circulate. The seamless menace intelligence motion that Flashpoint Circulate’s no-code toolkit can orchestrate will dramatically pace up repetitive analyst duties and recuperate essential analyst time by sooner and extra complete menace mitigation and response.
● Flashpoint named ‘Sturdy Performer’ in Forrester Wave. Within the just lately printed market analysis “Forrester Wave™: Exterior Menace Intelligence Providers, Q1 2021,” the impartial analysis agency discovered that “Flashpoint continues to excel in cyber-enabled human intelligence,” and that Flashpoint CCM is “one of many premier choices” in the marketplace at this time. Download your free copy here.
To study extra about Flashpoint and its actionable menace intelligence options, please go to us at https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/.
Flashpoint is the globally trusted chief in actionable menace intelligence for organizations that demand the quickest, most complete protection of threatening exercise on the web. From bolstering cyber and bodily safety to detecting fraud and insider threats, Flashpoint companions with prospects throughout personal and public sectors to assist them quickly determine threats and mitigate their most crucial safety dangers. Flashpoint is backed by Georgian Companions, Greycroft Companions, TechOperators, K2 Integrity, Leap Capital, Leaders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, and Cisco Investments. For extra data, go to https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ and comply with us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.