Colorado State and Northern Colorado added one other nonconference date on the soccer subject, with the Rams and Bears slated to fulfill in 2025, the colleges introduced Thursday.
UNC is now scheduled to move down the highway to Fort Collins for 2 straight seasons, with a earlier sport already set for 2024 as effectively.
The colleges haven’t performed video games in consecutive seasons in opposition to one another since a three-game run between 1930-32. The 2 groups met twice in 1945 and 5 instances since after World Conflict II, most just lately in 2016.
The Rams have been presupposed to host the Bears in 2020 earlier than the COVID-19 pandemic derailed these plans.
When you’re attempting to beat the 30 miles or so of site visitors between the 2 colleges you could possibly simply go away now for the Sept. 7, 2024, and Sept. 13, 2025, video games at Canvas Stadium
The Rams are one sport shy of a completely introduced 2025 non-conference schedule.
CSU future nonconference opponents (dwelling video games listed first):
- 2021 – South Dakota State, Vanderbilt, at Toledo, at Iowa
- 2022 – Center Tennessee, Sacramento State, at Michigan, at Washington State
- 2023 – Washington State, Dixie State, at Colorado, at Center Tennessee
- 2024 – Northern Colorado, Colorado, UTEP, at Texas
- 2025 – Texas Tech, Northern Colorado, at Vanderbilt
- 2026 – Vanderbilt, at Indiana, at Texas Tech
- 2027 – Arizona, at Wisconsin
- 2028 – at Arizona
- 2029 – Colorado
- 2030 – at Colorado
- 2033 – at Colorado
- 2034 – Colorado
- 2037 – at Colorado
- 2038 – Colorado